Tuesday, January 20, 2009

i guess its time to start writing

this is my first post.. so kinda confused wt to write.... I guess its abt writing your thoughts.so thats wht I'll do for now

There are few things in life I just don't understand... may be I dont even want to...

why do people crib so much...We first want something n then once we get it, we loose its importance and start chasing something else... as if its a Tom and Jerry show...

Why do we complicate life... Am I too young to understand its dificulties.. Its not that I haven't seen ups n downs in my life... I have but I think I reacted pretty well to the ups as well as downs...Anyone who knows me would say I am going through a difficult time except me. People say they are upset for me and I console them saying - Its not that big a deal... M having Fun...

Life is simple and very beautiful :) Live it...

When I see people so confused as if their whole life will depend on which dress to buy.... Huh.... I understand that I am different... Wht I don't understand is good different or bad... and then I don't think.... I like myself the way I am...

What I understood from my past approx 23 yrs of existence on earth, its only LOVE that you really need, Rest all follows... nd then I feel I am too philosophical nd I dont understand life the way bade log do .... but am I not matured now???? Will I ever be.. I actually don't want to... i dnt want to undrstnd life others do.... Somebody once told me - "Never let the kid in you die". I wanna be young always like a chhota baby :D

I dont know what I want from life.... bt theek hai na aise bhi... kya karna hai jaan ke... i follow my heart, hear the voice in me n people say thats GODs voice...so hear GOD guiding me...... Kehte hain na.. make GOD the driver of your life, and bas aaram se raho jaise arjun ji ne krishan ji ko apne rath ka saarthi banaya tha, bas fir to mazze hi mazze....

Am I missing out smthng or ppl cant understand things which are so simple to understand n follow...

8 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm :-) aisa hi rehna lallu!Just have a chill pill!! Enjoy and keep smiling forever like you always do!Smile and the troubles will melt away! Smile and the heavens will shower the blessings..smile in happiness n smile in pain!Coz its either sadness or happiness..both are given by God right?so lets accept both smilingly!I knew u'r a strong girl,but guess u have a heart of diamond[ummm...Diamond is the hardest thing in the world i guess ;) ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. We first want something n then once we get it, we loose its importance and start chasing something else

    After reading your blog, I checked gtalk for friends who are still online. One of them had his status msg as "Adapt & Overcome". So I thought to start writing with this.

    1. Do u still enjoy rain as much as u used to do when you were a kid?
    I think your answer will be same as mine. 'NO'.
    2. When do you feel sukhna lake look more beautiful, when you visit it daily or when you visit it once a while?

    I think now you know my point here why we loose importance of something. Its sad but true that most people spend their life this way. Something that becomes 'usual', looses its importance. Its not just the 'feelings' that work this way, even systems, economies and what not. Something carries its importance till its very limited. And when its not, it looses the importance. And then you have to chase for something else.

    I think this goes with everything and everybody and its going on like this since ages. If you feel yourself as a anomaly to this, I'ld say you're blessed. Stay the way u r.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess wat... that's the best way to live....

    oye chod software engg ki naukri dhoondna preacher vrecher ban ja .... mast naam kamayegi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes true.... it all depends on your perspective of life. Some people want to do the very best, thats why they think and and plan in tension even to buy a dress. Thats the way they are.... and others just smile and take things as are coming. And I too agree, that the people of second category are much happier. mene bi bachpan mein kuch pada tha " In pain you have two options - smile or cry. just that in the 1st case, less cleaning work is to be done". And kido... ur a brave girl really, by being in tension or crying... people dont just solve any problem... but rather smiling will keep you glowing. Finally its the world around you that matters. i'll just re-iterate what some-one has said... keep smiling foreever like you always do... coz thats the way we know our kido :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sweets...nice to see ur blog entry...even ur blog colors were as light as the content of the blog itself:)....i completely agree wid ya ppl chase things until they get it, once they get it they lose its importance...may be its just the way most ppl live !! but as u hav written "dnt let the kid in u die" so alwazz stay like this the way you are and everything else will follow.. !! keep blogging :))
    megs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks a lot ppl for d comments nd thanks to others too who gave their comments to me personally for appreciating this and encouraging me :)

    I understand the point you gave Himanshu that once a thing becomes usual, we loose its important... Actually true... bt kinda scary.. I don't wanna loose the importance of the thing I consider most imp now :(.... okay okay now m doing wht I criticised of odr ppl doing.. Thinkna NOOOOOOOOO..... jo hoga achha hoga :D

    megs n paali... I'll try to be the same or rather better... always smiling n giggling :)

    @Back to Life
    Sorry, but who r u... pata hi ni chal ra

    ReplyDelete