Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Aakhir what am I doing since the last 2 months!!!!

Friends kept asking me and I kept answering but Today when I was busy getting bored, I just asked myself - I am sitting at home.. since.. ooohhhh its more than 2 months.. what am I doing????Thought over it n here comes the answer.........

I attended many family functions - A marriage, Two Lohri functions, Was a part of the planning committee of a surprise dinner ;), Had more family dinners.... Is there anything better than having fun with family n friends :)

Had a spectrum re-union :) Well, when Megha shifted to U.S, hadn't thought we 7 would get together so soon :)

Hmmm.... I was here when mom wasn't too well.... Well won't say I did the best but still I managed to sail through it... Took care of the kitchen for approximately a month(well Dad n me managed it)...and took care of whole home for 2 days all alone :)

I always make dinner now :)

Tried my hand at some extra cooking - Honey cauliflower , Aate ka halwa, murmure, palak paneer, Karele.... more to come.. and hey everything I made was delicious :D... 

Ummm... missed my friends and learnt the importance of friends in life :)

I shopped all alone for the first time in life... hehe

Slept a lot :D :D

Started writing a blog.. Nice na...Well read other blogs too for which I never had time...

watched five seasons of "2 and a half men" and a few pending movies like Sarkar.. well watched new ones too..

I had a one day trip to Naina Devi.... khoob mazza aaya tha :)

Kept meeting friends now and then when they come to Chandigarh... 

Ohh.. ya.. All this time I was also hunting for a better job and giving interviews :).

What I always wanted but could never achieve was to start a morning walk... but I do go on evening walk or post dinner walk :)

There were times when I felt bored n frustrated, but I always had my STRENGTH to talk to me and make me SMILE in these times too, making me stronger and evolve as a better person ready to face the challenges of life, rejecting the job not suitable for me(Believe me, This was difficult...), always giving hope if I lost it and  having faith in me that I deserve and wud achieve something better :)


11 comments:

  1. "when I was busy getting bored" - seems like someone is really busy :P...but you always have few friends around you, and you can always share your boredom with them at any time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm .... i was just wondering about the delicious dishes u've mentioned! !Yum yum yum!! :D
    Really nice ... Keep writing girl! Believe me, once you write you start knowing more about yourself!Coz when one writes, one peeps into his\her own heart,then all that was hidden and was not visible even to oneself,starts coming to the surface! All the best, Keep it up...God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nitin

    Friends aren't here in Chandigarh... And Hamesha to Call ya chat ni kar sakte na

    @Amit

    Yum yum yum He he. God Bless you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl..

    The last para was quite impressive..
    its really important if you can keep your cool during tough times and manage to SMILE :) ..


    Keep smiling....
    You are born for great things :)

    Good Luck
    DJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl..
    ur rock solid attitude shall take you places :)
    im an avid fan of ur perseverance..
    never change ur attitude nd keep motivating others like me with it :)..
    adios..
    mj

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice !! way to go girlie ..u rock :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. MJ nd Magi,

    I wrote this blog to actually to motivate myself as I felt i m nt doing anything but wsting time but gud to know am motivating others too :)

    In the last para where I wrote STRENGTH, I actually used it in metaphoric way :)

    Luv
    Aanchal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great going ....

    Enjoy your long leave.....

    GS ne ladki teri aish karva rakhi hai

    vaise i m soon joining your category ;) (just that ST aish ni karvaegi)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey crunchy li'l gal..

    just started writing n already influencing ppl so much :)
    nice to knw sweetheart u enjoy each n every moment of life..
    hey what happened to aunty?
    n hey u already becoming gr8 cook too.. sahi hai.. so when shud i come to lunch/dinner @ ur place? ur b'day?

    best of luck for ur long journey (which surely u ll travel smiling n rockingly).. god bless..

    tc dear

    AG

    ReplyDelete